Bucket lists are huge right now. Hugely huge. There’s even a movie about having them! I’ve never actually taken the time to write them down, but I have them. My husband (before we were married or even dating) even gave me a 1,001 things to do before you die kind of book. So I’ve definitely thought about it. (And even accomplished some of the things in the book!)
So, here are 15 things I would love to do before I die.
- See my great-grand children. How cool must that be?!
- Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Florida. Don’t judge.
- Ride a horse on the beach. Bareback.
- Stay a month in Spain.
- Roast a turkey to perfection for a giant family Thanksgiving. (It won’t be this year, but maybe next!)
- See a show on Broadway. Preferably The Lion King, The Fiddler on the Roof, or Les Mis.
- Take ballroom dancing lessons.
- Swim with dolphins. Nice dolphins.
- Perform in a stage musical. The Fiddler on the Roof would be great.
- Be a first adopter of some really cool piece of technology. I’m always about 3 generations too late.
- Master Blackbird on the guitar.
- Take my children to the Holocaust Museum in D.C. so they can understand why we can never forget.
- Visit New Zealand!
- Find the perfect pudding. OH yuuuum!
- Get the spa treatment for a day. Like a real spa. Not a mani-pedi. I’m talking the whole sha-bang. Done by professionals! A weekend long spa treatment maybe! With my bestie! Yessssssss.
What do you want to do before you die?
**This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details. **